Licensed in PA, NJ, FL, LA
Remote Therapy Available in Both States
- Are you constantly having to prove your worth as a professional black woman at work?
- Do you find yourself feeling insecure and as a result, thinking negatively about yourself?
Climbing the ladder of success can be hard when trying to navigate racism and microaggressions in the workplace. The ongoing stress creates anxiety or depression making you second guess everything you've worked so hard to achieve. The struggle is real and dehabilitating.
I know what it is like to struggle in a career where you are not respected, everyday you are extremely stressed to the point where you find it hard to function and your mental health takes a toll. Depression sets in and even when you are performing, your anxiety makes you question if you are doing things right or wrong. Anxiety crushes your self-esteem to the point where you find it hard to apply for any other opportunities.
All of these things can wear down your mental health and work performance. It doesn't matter if you are 25 or 65, your career does not have to suffer nor do you.
I am here to help you understand that what you desire for yourself can be achieved. Your past is your past and your future is now. The cycle ends here!
I can help you navigate these experiences and regain your power. Let me help you advance in your career with the proper tools and Make Living Your Priority
Remember, Your success can be achieved with proper mental health.
Below are some concerns I help professional black women work through. If your concerns are not listed below, let's talk about how I can further assist you.
- Effectively manage feeling stressed, overwhelmed, depressed or anxious
- Microaggressions in the workplace
- Career Exploration
- How to apply coping skills instead of using substances
- Discovering your own definition of success
- Breaking free from the need to live up to others expectations
- Identifying and completing realistic goals to create an ideal life
- Explore ways to break familial cycles that impact your life today
- Gain a full understanding of "Who Am I" through intensive self-exploration assignments
- Letting go of the need to control outcomes and live in the present