- Are you constantly having to prove your worth as a professional Black woman at work?
- Do you find yourself feeling insecure and as a result, thinking negatively about yourself?
Climbing the ladder of success can be hard when trying to navigate racism and microaggressions in the workplace. The ongoing stress creates anxiety or depression making you second guess everything you've worked so hard to achieve. The struggle is real and debilitating.
I help professional Black women navigate microaggressions in the workplace by helping them find their inner power through assertiveness. Black women who are subject to microaggressions and stepped on in the workplace especially by aggressive men tend to be less confident and as a result turn to substances to cope because they never learned the power of assertiveness.
There are very powerful tools and strategies I teach women in order to overcome this and unleash their inner power.
- Effectively manage stress, overwhelm, depression or anxiety
- Career Exploration
- How to apply coping skills instead of using substances
- Discovering your own definition of success
- Breaking free from the need to live up to others expectations
- Identifying and completing realistic goals to create an ideal life
- Explore ways to break familial cycles that impact your life today
- Gain a full understanding of "Who Am I" through intensive self-exploration assignments
- Letting go of the need to control outcomes and live in the present